Skip to main content

Healthy Eats

Yesterday, I vlogged about healthy eating which promotes your overall wellbeing and assists in the healing process. Through self discovery and growth, I started dedicating time to improving my health with yoga, meditation, exercise, and eating clean. These recipe shares are good, clean food that can feed your soul. I am not a vegan but I am inspired on occasion to cook compassionately. I also find simple recipes. I was a busy mom and I understand the demands on family, so I continue to share recipes that can be prepared in an hour or less. Here are some of my go to recipes:
Vegan Crispy Cauliflower Wings
https://veganheaven.org/recipe/cauliflower-hot-wings-with-vegan-aioli/
So, I don’t like the suggested Panko breadcrumbs, my friend makes gluten free, dairy free crumbs for me. 😄 That’s what I used. There are recipes on Pinterest for that and Whole Foods has a brand. Also, for a dipping sauce I used traditional blue cheese. The suggested sauces for vegans are dairy free aioli sauces.

Vegetarian Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Whatever desired pasta.
Zesty Italian Dressing
Cherry Tomatoes
Spinach
Cucumbers-chopped
Feta Cheese- I prefer seasoned.
McCormick Suddenly Salad Supreme
Cook pasta. Cool. Combine ingredients. Add half bottle suddenly salad seasoning and mix altogether. Refrigerate for at least an hour.

Vegan Tomato Soup

https://www.simplyquinoa.com/vegan-tomato-soup/




For more of my food creations follow me on Instagram latinasophisticate
The Victim Assistant- Always Advocating....
The Victim Assistant, Crime Victim Advocacy Podcast available on most outlets including Apple Podcasts, Spreaker, Stitcher, and Spotify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January is Stalking Awareness Month!

January is a time for new beginnings and a fresh start; however, many victims that endure the horrors of stalking do not find life so easy. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 7.5 million U.S. adults are stalked in one year. For this reason, more awareness needs to happen. The National Stalking Awareness Website can provide education and resources to help. You can also join the campaign to end stalking by tweeting or posting a message of hope or a stalking fact! Please visit  http://stalkingawarenessmonth.org/about

The truth about hookup culture ;)

  As of 2022, The Pew Research Center found 30% of U.S. adults are neither married, living with a partner, nor engaged in a committed relationship. Additionally, 1/2 of young adults inthe U.S. are single. What the?! Why be in a relationship when you can, “hookup” with no expectations.Let's talk about hookup culture! What is hookup culture? Is this a healthy dynamic? Why is hookup culture popular in today's society? Are there negative effects engaging in this behavior; Does this behavior negatively impact women? My original intention was to answer these questions, in an effort to talk about hookup culture as part of a series of educational videos/posts during Domestic Violence Awareness month to raise awareness about healthy relationships but, time ran out. However, we can still have an honest discussion  and continue the conversations about our current relationship climate that will help us understand the current trend of , "hooking up." I decided to talk about this t

Tools to prevent crime. Don't become a victim...be informed!

Visit the  National Crime Prevention Council's website at  www.ncpc.org  to learn prevention tools. You can also learn about the newest prevention campaigns addressing education on ID theft, crimes against seniors, promoting safer communities, and sign up to receive updates on the latest consumer scams. You are your biggest protection from criminals! Educate yourself and be aware! In addition, learn how to reduce the risk of sexual violence by obtaining information and resources at  www.nsvrc.org . The National Sexual Violence Resource Center is a great tool for advocates looking for online training and support.